Information about my work as a Labour Councillor for East Finchley in the London Borough of Barnet

Tuesday 23 July 2013

East Finchley Altogether Better

I visited the East Finchley Altogether Better session at the Sree Aden Depala centre on Church Lane. This is the latest incarnation of the East Finchley Village Project, which I felt was unfocussed and unclear.

This seems to be a much better system, which aims to link in different local groups together, and help people access different services. I look forward to seeing more of their work in the future, thesekinds of events could be very useful if done right. I must also praise the hospitality of the centre, which was my first visit there.

We did a test to see how well we know East Finchley, and you will be pleased to know Alison and I got full marks!